- 3 Day gorilla safari
- Chimp Tracking in Nyungwe
- 4 Day Gorilla Trekking Safari
- 2 Day gorilla trekking tour
- 1 Day Short Gorilla Trip
- Lowland Gorilla tracking
- 3 Day Gorilla Safari Bwindi
- 3 Day Murchison Falls Tour
- 5 Day wildlife and gorilla Trek
- 7 Day Uganda primates Tour
- 4 Day double gorilla Safari
- 10 day Nature & Wildlife tour
- Gorilla trek Rwanda - Uganda
Complete Rwanda online Visa form as below:-
Visitors to Rwanda must apply for an "Entry Letter" to travel to Rwanda.
Below are the instructions to apply for your "Entry Letter". The Department of Migration in Rwanda will email you the letter. You need to print at least two (2) copies of the letter to carry with you on travel. On entering Rwanda, you present the letter and USD$60 for the issuance of the Visa.
Entry Letter / Visa Instructions:-
- Go to www.migration.gov.rw
- Select "Public Forms" from the tab options on the top
- Select "Single Entry Visa" option
You are now on the Entry Visa page - complete the form (https://migration.gov.rw/online_visa). Please note the following to ensure that your Visa application is received and processed:-
- Proposed entry point - select the point of entry from the POP-UP MAP - do not type the point of entry into the field
- Support Documents - Invitation Letter - This section requires you to attach supporting documents / "invitation letter”. Please upload your itinerary and/or flight details in PDF format. You MUST ATTACH documentation at this stage or the visa request will not be processed.
After successfully submitting the application, you will receive a "Tracking Number" starting with RWA. If you do not receive this number on the next screen after you submit the application, it implies you did not complete the form correctly.
You should be able to receive a response by email at least two (2) working days with an attached "Invitation Letter”.
- Print out at least two (2) copies of this "Invitation Letter" and carry them with you. The "Invitation Letter" is presented upon your arrival in Rwanda and on paying USD $60 fee the Visa will be issued to you.
Once you submit your online application for the "Invitation Letter", all further correspondences should be directed to the Department of Migration in Rwanda - www.migration.gov.rw - email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: +250 78 815 2222 / +250 78 889 9971
All visitors to Rwanda must obtain a Rwanda Visa except nationals of the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Hong Kong, Mauritius, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo and Burundi.
At the point of entry, a 15 days temporary permit is issued. Persons staying far away from Rwandan Embassies or diplomatic missions can apply for their entry facility at www.migration.gov.rw.
For any further difficulty, contact us at Africa Adventure Safaris Ltd for help. Note that a multiple entry visa to Rwanda is applied for on entry to Rwanda after obtaining a single entry one.
For travelers from Australia you may contact:-
Mr Michel Makuza, First Consular
1-17-17 Fukasawa Setagaya-ku
Tel: +81 (0)3 5752 4255
Fax: +81 (0)3 3703 0342
Embassy of the Republic of Rwanda in Japan (Jurisdiction over Australia)